Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool #2

1. What are your thoughts about building an online education community and participating in a PLN?
I'm not sure what to think about participating in a PLN.  I have never done it but I am willing to try it.  If it works it will be great because then I can get ideas and feedback from other teachers.
2. What point stood out to you from the commenting advice?
I never thought of interacting with other people.  I guess if you think about it you should comment on what other people say about your blog because then people won't give you their advice or ideas.
3. What five blogs did you select for your comments? (you may need to come back and add this information later by editing this post.)
I am going to comment on Bridgette Stinnett, Michelle Hammack, Susan Wilkins, Maria Orozco and Nelda De La Rosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment